Why work with The Edrington Team?
Located in downtown Chattanooga, The Edrington Team is redefining real estate and breaking records in the process. The Edrington Team is ranked #8 nationally within the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. In the last 3 years, we have sold more than 1,000 homes. We belong to the Best of the Best Chattanooga Real Estate Company, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices J Douglas Properties and continually strive to provide only the best service.
When working with The Edrington Team, clients don’t just get an agent but a truly connected team that understands the responsibility and privilege to handle their home buying or selling situation.
Our “hire one, hire us all” philosophy assures that we meet our clients’ goals faster by being by their side for every step in the buying or selling process. This is important to us because our focus is on building relationships and not just selling homes. As a result, our team has built a reputation of being reliable and dedicated to our clients. This reputation attributes to why we are the top-producing team with the highest rated Realtors in our area.
Position: Sales Partner
Are You A Highly Motivated ?
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference, we have curated a blueprint for your success !
We need highly motivated, full-time sales agents who are looking to establish a successful career by learning how to set appointments, work with both buyers and sellers, and participating in training classes to further skill level. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture with a large potential upside for financial growth.
Our ideal Real Estate Sales agent candidate will provide an advanced level customer service approach to all clients. The candidate’s ability to adapt rapidly, and work in a team environment supporting others is highly important.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- Attend training until you are qualified to teach each topic.
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success.
- Meet buyers and sellers to help reach their goals, to include evenings and weekends.
- Share knowledge in a team environment to better the greater whole of the team.
- Have a team-oriented mindset where culture is most important while still focusing on goals.
- Prospective agents must have at least some college experience with references.
- Hold, or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
Before you hit apply below, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us. https://www.facebook.com/theedringtonteam/
Also visit our Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theedringtonteam/
You will be asked to submit a resume and take brief assessment About BHHS J Douglas Properties
We’re BHHS J Douglas Properties located steps from Coolidge Park. We are proud to be a part of a fantastic community and strive to provide the best Real Estate experience to all of Chattanooga and North Georgia. We pride ourselves on honest, hard work! Our brokerage is a video first, tech-enabled company allowing our Realtors to meet our customers’ needs faster than they would without us.
Before you hit apply, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard-working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us. https://www.facebook.com/BHHSJDouglasProperties/
Position: Real Estate Recruiter
Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent.
Real estate schools and competing brokerages will be a pool to recruit from however you must look for skill set and talent in other non-real estate-related industries as well. Compensation is based on experience Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!Responsibilities
- Utilize job boards to post jobs that reach potential new real estate team members
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Manage the hiring process, set up interviews, make recommendations to hiring managers based on who you find to be the best fit for our team and culture, and follow up with candidates who are not selected
- Set up a process for vetting new candidates that is scalable and ensures each candidate meets our criteria
- Give regular presentations on the success of recruiting tactics
- Advertise open positions to external networks
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Attend job fairs and organize career events
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Two years of work experience in real estate recruiting or inside sales
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
Position: Real Estate Leader Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunities?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have salespeople in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
Compensation based on experience.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.Responsibilities
- Create sales reports in a timely fashion
- Develop and identify new business opportunities
- Regularly review and adjust scripts for applicable market changes and continually update and coach agents
- Oversee market research to remain competitive
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Innovative with “out of the box” solutions
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Proven experience in customer relationship management