Why work with The Edrington Team?
Located in downtown Chattanooga, The Edrington Team is redefining real estate and breaking records in the process. The Edrington Team is ranked #8 nationally within the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. In the last 3 years, we have sold more than 1,000 homes. We belong to the Best of the Best Chattanooga Real Estate Company, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices J Douglas Properties and continually strive to provide only the best service.
When working with The Edrington Team, clients don’t just get an agent but a truly connected team that understands the responsibility and privilege to handle their home buying or selling situation.
Our “hire one, hire us all” philosophy assures that we meet our clients’ goals faster by being by their side for every step in the buying or selling process. This is important to us because our focus is on building relationships and not just selling homes. As a result, our team has built a reputation of being reliable and dedicated to our clients. This reputation attributes to why we are the top-producing team with the highest rated Realtors in our area.
Position: Marketing Assistant
We’re hiring a dynamic marketing assistant to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist the marketing director with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
- Help marketing staff achieve our goals through the implementation of advertising, digital, and communication plans
- Create marketing materials including website content, advertisements, social media posts, and other collateral that is polished and on-brand
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Perform clerical work
- Help arrange Real Estate Photography for our team’s listings
- Coordinate and create social media posts.
- Familiarity with social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and emerging platforms
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the real estate team’s presence in the market
- Posting Blog posts from existing content.
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
- Must be familiar and/or proficient with image/video editing tools ranging from CANVA to Photoshop as well as editing phone APPS
- Basic photography and video shooting skills
- You must be a team player who can handle being in a fast-paced environment.
Position: Sales Partner
Are You A Highly Motivated ?
If you are looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference, we have curated a blueprint for your success !
We need highly motivated, full-time sales agents who are looking to establish a successful career by learning how to set appointments, work with both buyers and sellers, and participating in training classes to further skill level. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture with a large potential upside for financial growth.
Our ideal Real Estate Sales agent candidate will provide an advanced level customer service approach to all clients. The candidate’s ability to adapt rapidly, and work in a team environment supporting others is highly important.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by management.
- Attend training until you are qualified to teach each topic.
- Hold yourself accountable to perform daily prospecting efforts to ensure success.
- Meet buyers and sellers to help reach their goals, to include evenings and weekends.
- Share knowledge in a team environment to better the greater whole of the team.
- Have a team-oriented mindset where culture is most important while still focusing on goals.
- Prospective agents must have at least some college experience with references.
- Hold, or actively working towards acquiring a real estate license.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
Before you hit apply below, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us. https://www.facebook.com/theedringtonteam/
Also visit our Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/theedringtonteam/
Apply Here: http://bit.ly/chattanoogaapply
You will be asked to submit a resume and take brief assessment
We’re BHHS J Douglas Properties located steps from Coolidge Park. We are proud to be a part of a fantastic community and strive to provide the best Real Estate experience to all of Chattanooga and North Georgia. We pride ourselves on honest, hard work! Our brokerage is a video first, tech-enabled company allowing our Realtors to meet our customers’ needs faster than they would without us.
Before you hit apply, head over to our Facebook page and learn more about us. We pride ourselves on having a fun, yet hard-working culture and we want to make sure you would enjoy working with us. https://www.facebook.com/BHHSJDouglasProperties/
Also, visit our Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/bhhsjdouglasproperties